Are you looking for the best cordless handheld vacuum to help with cleaning tasks around your home/office/car? It’s important to pick a model with a battery that won’t give out after just a few minutes – and a vacuum with enough power behind it to actually suck up that cereal, pet hair, or spilled dirt without letting it back out a few seconds later. Big messes are inevitable, especially if you have pets or kids in the household. Upright vacuums are a necessity in houses with wall-to-wall carpeting because they can grab the dirt and hair that you can’t spot easily. With wood floors, however, you can see every speck of dirt or debris that’s lying around, so you can swipe it up quickly with a handheld vacuum—without having to drag a canister or lug around a heavy upright vacuum.
Best Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Canada
We took a look at some of the very best models on the market, and here’s what we found.
BLACK+DECKER Handheld Vacuum, Cordless for Stairs Dust buster
- A well-designed handheld cordless vacuum cleaner with several features.
- Dustbowl capacity 10.99 ounces. It is quite light in weight and allows you to carry with yourself anywhere you want to.
- This product includes a wall-mountable charger and very easy to maintain, easy to clean out the dirt, and proven to be successful in getting rid of dust.
- You can use it anywhere to wipe out the dirt from the car, from stairs, and even capable of picking the pet hair. Often buyers face problems when they have pets at their homes.
- It is not wrong to say that you are spending very little money on a perfect item. it is a good way to say bye-bye to regular problems.
- Functionality wise, it is quite handy to use it works well in smaller areas as cleaning in-depth corner parts is not an easy task.
- It would probably probably never stop working.
DN DENNOV Handheld Cordless Handheld Vacuum for Pet Hair Canada
- Another wonderful handheld vacuum cordless cleaner quite handy to use. Being portable you can take it anywhere you want to.
- Its features like detachable ability, easy to use make it special from others.
- Comes up with a rechargeable battery and its detachable head design makes it more reliable and convenient to use as per the designed situation.
- Without the help of cable, with this product, you can easily care for your car, home, or, anything with more flexibility.
- A versatile vacuum cleaner is available with 2 handy attachments to operate any task difficulty during any sort of service. No matter whether it is a sofa, stairs, hard to reach areas in and around your home, or even in the car.
- The vacuum cleaner has a washable HEPA filter. It is capable of trapping fine particles to the maximum.
- Contains an advanced stainless steel mesh filter which makes it outstanding through the filtration system and wonderful suction.
YKSINX Mini Vacuum Cleaner Portable Lightweight Easy to Clean Car, Computer, Keyboard, Pet House
- This Mini vacuum cleaner not only limited to wipe out the dust and debris from your car but also as excellent abilities to blow away the dust and dirt from the narrow areas.
- It is so nicely designed that it works for 3 to 4 hours each time if fully charged.
- Being cordless you can use for broad purposes. Multifunctional product for wiping off the hair dust comes from laptop, sofa, carpet and so on.
- Portable Small Cordless Vacuum Cleaner a weight of only 356g.
- It has a reusable filter. This filter is easy to assemble and disassemble to wipe out the dust.
- It should be remembered that if the vacuum filter already has more dirt. This declines suction capacity or efficiency. To make it more workable always make sure to clean the filter at first.
- For Top quick ways to vacuum & Efficient Cleaning you should read this article.
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Buying Guide
Corded versus cordless
Vacuums that plug into an electrical socket limit mobility (though an extension cord can help you go the distance if you wish to use the machine on stairs, for instance). You can rely on a corded model to have consistent suction power throughout a long vacuuming session. Cordless handhelds, which rely on a rechargeable battery, could die in the middle of a clean-up—but they’re much more easily toted from the house to the car to the patio.
Battery runtime, voltage, and charging
If opting for the convenience of cordless, know that quality models tend to have a minimum runtime of 10 minutes and require no more than four to six hours to fully charge. Look for one with a Lithium-ion battery, which will conserve its charge most efficiently. Cordless vacuums with a battery voltage of 18 volts or higher offer more suction power and longer runtimes than lower voltage units. Some models feature battery level indicators so you can keep tabs on when the battery needs charging.
Handheld vacuums should be lightweight enough to easily lift and handle but hefty enough to hold a decent amount of mess. For optimal portability and minimal strain on the wrist, look for a model that’s under a few dollars.
Handheld vacuums collect dirt in either dirt canisters or bags. Canister models are more popular because they tend to be easier to empty and clean—just snap and dump. The larger dirt canister, the bulkier vacuum, but you’ll need to empty it less often. A clear canister lets you see at a glance when it requires emptying.
Specialized accessories can make your unit more useful, depending on your needs. You’ll find attachments designed to pick up pet hair, safely glide on uncarpeted surfaces, or clean into the nooks and crannies of upholstery. There are also flexible hose attachments to extend your reach into dark or inaccessible areas.